Sunday 10 August 2008

Yes, no, maybe ...





When it came to thinking of questions that may have caused me to answer 'maybe' , none immediately sprang to mind. I guess that says something about me and my attitude to life! It is certainly true that once I make a decision I will normally stick with it, although it may take me a little while to reach the decision in the first place.

Hard to believe that this time last week I was on a beach in Portugal, and in between doing bits and pieces towards this project I am having to catch up on boring houseworky bits like ironing. Doesn't help that the house is in chaos because we are having the bathroom replaced. But that is a brilliant excuse for having a very untidy upstairs. Not that I need excuses for being untidy!

So here is another topic ticked off on My Freedom, not many more to go now .....

3 comments:

Mariangeles M said...

Love your LO!!

Kathy said...

love the way you have done this!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, I so agree about the housework lol !!

Portugal wow, I went there when I was only 14 with the family and loved it, lucky you.

And what a great topic for a layout, love it.

Carole xx