Wednesday 3 June 2009

A Month of Colour

A new project from Shimelle started on June 1st and it sounds like it could be fun! It's called Colour Challenge and I had an evening to myself last night so took the opportunity to spread papers and ink and glue all over the coffee table and make a huge scrappy mess in the lounge whilst making my first page.

The journalling reads "When I was little, I never liked the colour red. I guess it may have had something to do with the fact that I had ginger hair! Something inside me told me that red-heads and red don't go well together and so I stayed well away.
But recently I've found myself picking up red papers, wearing red accessories, choosing red nail varnish and loving fields of red poppies.
I'm finally ready to love red."
One other thing I am loving is the technique for taking a colour picture, turning it black and white and then replacing some of the original colour. Now I know how to do it, expect to see more of it on my pages!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Looking good, you are way ahead of me !xx