Saturday 7 August 2010

A room with a view

The view while we were having breakfast

The view when we were having dinner


As you can see, early morning and sunset were equally beautiful over the bay of Naples. We've had a beautiful week in Sorrento and I ought to warn you - there are many, many photos!
I haven't had chance to look at what everyone has been up to while I've been away, but that's on my 'to do' list for tomorrow. Because today, whilst most people would be unpacking and doing holiday washing on the day after they get home - I have been to an all day crop over at Ecletic Keepsakes, where we did a mini-book with an Alice in Wonderland theme. More will be revealed at a later date {when I've finished it!}


6 comments:

Denise said...

We must have both been blogging at the same time!Lovely to see you today and your gorgeous photos.What a beautiful view to have breakfast to and evening meals too. I shall look forward to lots of Sorrento layouts xxx

Rachel Brett said...

Wow, these are gorgeous pics Deb. I can't wait to see the scrapbook pages of your hols : )

Maria Ontiveros said...

Those pictures are both smashing! Can't wait to see more of Sorrento or Alice!
Rinda

scrappyjacky said...

Lucky you.....I spent a day in Sorrento and just loved it...a place to definately return to.

Sian said...

Oh, what a view! I am quite happy to look at many, many more photos like this!

Thank you for putting up my button. It's much appreciated!

humel said...

Just stunning :-) Oh, I loved Sorrento! xx