Wednesday 17 August 2011

Drum roll please ....

The snapping of this photo caused much shaking of head and sighing from my husband, along with comments like 'I can't believe how much that is making you smile' and 'did anybody see you taking that photo?'.
We had gone to our local Tesco supermarket and I remembered that there was a fancy dress shop on the corner of the little shopping development there.  With a 'You go and get the trolley while I pop in here', I sneaked in the door, around the helium balloons, past all the hen party fairy wings and feather boas and down to the depths of the childrens' parties area.  Mission accomplished ......

12 comments:

Jo.C said...

They just don't understand do they - glad it made you smile and a great shot :0)

Sian said...

Oh, yes!

Maria Ontiveros said...

LOL!!! Such a great story (and photo!).
Rinda

Sandra said...

Good thinking

Cheri said...

awesome!

helena said...

well done - on all 3 sets. I popped into the dysney store today but no one wearing the pirate costumes

humel said...

lol!! You're doing well, Deb :) And I get similar comments from my family.....

(Yesterday I made the poor kids walk for miles just so I could see a cemetary. *blush!*)

scrappyjacky said...

Great catch!!

Alison said...

Oh, well done Deb! Can just imagine you nonchalantly sending DH ahead into Tesco!
Alison xx

alexa said...

Brilliant remembering and snapping!

Anonymous said...

Well done Deb - a girl has to do what a girl has to do!

Denise said...

Love it! You are doing so well with this :-)x