Monday 17 September 2012

Hello Monday

Hello Monday - I'm a little late this week, it's very nearly Tuesday!
Hello Monday - Once again our family is 'one in, one out'.  Daughter flies out to Spain tomorrow and as soon as she comes home, Son disappears off to the wilds of Scotland
Hello Monday - The end of this week sees the official end of Summer
Hello Monday - A few days left to tweak my post to celebrate Rinda's Scavenger Hunt photos
Hello Monday - Coco is not happy to see the suitcase out again, she's already got her 'Take me with you' face on.
Hello Monday - Celebrity Masterchef is nearing the end, and I still can't decide who I want to win.
Hello Monday - Today there were lots of changes at work.  I'm not sure I like all of them.


3 comments:

Beverly said...

did anyone get to eat the cakes?

Alison said...

Sounds like lots of changes Deb....stay positive (and eat more cake!!)
Alison xx

humel said...

Chin up - I hope you get used to the changes soon and can see the positive side x (Says someone experiencing changes at work right now too, and trying to see the positive side of them all!)