We have definitely dipped our toes into Autumn this week. It is getting darker earlier and the mornings are definitely chillier. Thankfully that is still giving way to sunshine as the days wear on but the temperature has dipped a little.
Naturally this means that the annual ritual of packing away the summer clothes that will not be worn again until next year and remembering the things I wore when it was cooler. There have been a few 'I'd forgotten I had that' moments but on the whole it's been more a case of 'I don't really like that much anymore'. I didn't buy many new clothes last autumn/winter so I'm looking through things that have been worn a lot in the past and are therefore a little past their best. Plus I have a new dilemma. Since last year I have allowed my natural colour (or lack of it) to grow through and I am now very, very grey. Which I do like ,and now I'm used to it, I wish I'd allowed the colour to grow out earlier. I've also gone a little shorter ...
The puppy is getting bigger and can now go out for longer walks, which is lucky as he has a LOT of energy to burn off. He is very cute and whilst he will never be as gorgeous as Coco was, you can tell that he is going to have the friendly temperament that she had. Now if only he could get through the teething stage 😬
I'm pleased that the autumn tv schedule has begun, I've liking Nigella being a judge in Bake Off and I am so excited that Celebrity Traitors has returned. It definitely had a very surprising first episode! It is about the only tv programme that my son and I equally enjoy and it is so nice to have a whatsapp conversation with him to discuss our feelings about what happened in that night's episode. Roll on episode three!
What's your favourite autumn tv show?


No comments:
Post a Comment