Friday 11 September 2009

It's been a while

but now I'm back from probably the prettiest place I have ever travelled to. Anyone looking for a quiet, beautiful place to go to on their holidays next year needs to check out Lake Maggiore in Italy. Fabulous place.

I kind of hit the ground running on my return though, flew into Gatwick Monday evening and back at my desk 8.30am Tuesday morning. What a shock to the system! Anyone who works in a school will know that the payback for 7 glorious weeks of getting paid for not being there is that you come back to a LOT of work in your in tray :-( So much to do at the beginning of a new term but I think I have caught up with myself now - hope that isn't famous last words - and that slight panicky "I'll never get all this done in time" feeling seems to be subsiding.

Anyone fancy some ice cream?

1 comment:

Denise said...

Nice to have you back and hope you have caught up - you need to be in control so you don't have too much when you come back if you decide to go away again :-))x