Thursday 13 January 2011

There's good news, then there's bad news

  • I'm going to be the January adopter of the 'Pass the Book' of the month from Sian 
  • I got sent home from work because I was ill  :-(
  • I chose a new 'happy' colour scheme for my blog ♥
  • The antibiotics the doctor gave me yesterday are making me feel grotty  :-(
  • It's nearly the weekend ♥
  • My son goes back to Uni on Saturday  :-(
  • I made a lovely batch of cranberry cookies yesterday ♥
  • I've eaten most of them despite my good intentions for not snacking
  • I've been in my pjs since 6pm ♥
  • I've been awake since 4am :-(
  • The new album from A Trip Down Memory Lane arrived in the post.  If I'm still too ill for work tomorrow, I may just about be able to find the energy to start filling it up with my Cologne Christmas Market photos ♥
Pleased to say that although there are good and bad bits about today, I've ended on a good note!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon or at least well enough to play with your new album. xxxx

humel said...

Aww hun, get well soon! xx

Congrats on getting the next book from Sian, it looks like a really good one. And I like the 'happy' colours! :-)

alexa said...

Sorry you are feeling so awful ... I always think you have to get better twice - once from the infection, and secondly from the antibiotics. Love the format of your post - good news/bad news ...

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the bad things, but the good things sound pretty good! :) I would love to see your recipe for cranberry cookies!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scrappyjacky said...

Sorry about you being poorly,Deb....but the good things seem to just about outweigh the bad. I really like the sound of those cookies as well.

Cheri said...

The best news of all is that there is more good news than bad! Hope you are feeling better soon. Or not quite all the way better so you can play. A three day weekend might be just what the doctor ordered!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Hope you feel better soon, and you can enjoy laying in bed, reading and relaxing while pretending to still be sick. That's how I like to turn your kind of bad news to good!
Rinda

Sian said...

Oh, I hope you feel a lot better soon Deb x

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I hope you are feeling better and are able to enjoy your weekend, Deb. Don't feel bad about eating all those cookies! I'd say you deserved to treat yourself, my dear. xo

Denise said...

Hope you are feeling better and that the album 'medicine' has kicked in!xxxx