Saturday 10 March 2012

Makeover queen

I've had a little cheat on the the Just One Sketch front.  You see, I'm struggling with making a page without a photo in it.  When I went to the crop last weekend, I saw what Karen had done for her version of that and,{promise me that you won't tell on me} I think I'm going to do a variation of her idea.  But before that, I have skipped ahead to the last prompt.  These two pictures of R's puppy were just crying out to be used on a layout so without further ado ...
We've got a bit of page filling going on, a bit of roundness, and a mirror image of the original sketch.  I have really enjoyed this class and am determined to find something for the missing layout.  
Am happy to report that the Ofsted inspection went exceptionally well; outstanding in all areas and our Art faculty are going to be used as an example of good practice for other schools in our area.  Most importantly, the head was so happy, she bought every member of staff a cake for break time the next day.  She knows the way to our hearts!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your secret is out! Love this page and have so loved the class. I finished my final page this afternoon - a doggy one too.

scrappyjacky said...

Love this page,Deb....and have enjoyed seeing all your'sketch' pages.

Miss Smith said...

I've somehow avoided ever being Ofsteded and I feel VERY fortunate. So glad it went well!

And now I'm going to Pin your lovely page!

P.S. You aren't the only one who's going to be borrowing Karen's idea!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Fantastic page - the dog does look very different after a good trim.
Rinda

Alison said...

She looks lovely after being made-over! Great LO and glad Ofsted went well!
Alison xx

boysmum2 said...

Cute layout, beautiful subject

Scrappi Sandi said...

Phew! fter a week without internet access I'm catching up slowly...& I've just enjoyed all your posts up to date! I love your week nine collage especially & this before & after LO is just too cute! :)

Amy said...

I love the before and after shots of your grand-puppy!
So glad to hear your Ofsted went well!

Sian said...

Wonderful news! It sounds as if "Deb's World" is on the up :)