Monday 19 January 2009

La Dolce Vita

I'm going to Italy! Yay!
Not for a while, in fact not until the end of August but it's never too soon to get excited. I haven't been to Italy for about 26 years and I've never been to this part before. We're going to Lake Maggiore, to a town called Stresa and it looks beautiful. I like having something to look forward to.
And we have something else to look forward to this summer. Remember the news I couldn't share at Christmas? Well, my niece is having her first baby in July. She is now 12 weeks and had a scan today which showed a healthy baby so we can now spread the news. She's so excited, and we are too! I'm already a Great-Aunt to my nephew's two children so I have plenty of Great-Aunt experience.
I've also downloaded the 'taking notes' page ready for the new project, ordered the chipboard mini book and I'm ready to go.
It's been a busy day ...

No comments: