Friday 23 January 2009

I'm ready ...


OK Shimelle, I'm ready and raring to go! As you can see, I even tracked down the exact Chipboard book mentioned in the prompt. It was slightly smaller than I was expecting, but I am determined to follow this to the letter! I spent a happy hour last night watching 'Hustle' and covering the right hand side pages with pretty paper (more fiddly than I thought it might be) and I thought I would do the spine right at the end so I don't get it all creased and messy while I am working on it. I haven't put any pictures in it yet as I wasn't sure what way this was going to go, so I have taken a few and will print and stick them in as and when it is appropriate.
Had a busy week at work, OFSTED were in on Wed and Thur so everyone was on their best behaviour, and we were rewarded with cakes in the staff room at break today. Being an exceptionally healthy and virtuous person (yeah right!) I chose carrot cake and will count that as going towards one of my five a day ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks very pretty! I'm holding off til I get the last prompt. I've got a Bind-it-all 8 x 8 album that needs a project...