Wednesday 13 May 2009

The visit

As promised, here is a photo taken last night when my pen friend and her husband came to stay.

It was so lovely to see her again and to meet her husband - the time just flew by and I was really sad when it was time to take them to the station for them to continue their journey to join their cruise ship. So for them, the delights of Viga, Sardinia, Barcelona, Nice, Rome etc and for us - back to work. I know which I would rather be doing!
Paul and I often say that we ought to go over and visit them and this visit has made us promise to do it next year. I have a sneaky feeling that instead of working, he is spending his day checking flights and planning itineries!
I am going to a crop day at Welwyn organised by Sue at Crafty Stash on Sunday, and I'm not sure how I am going to fit my photos of their visit into the theme she has chosen, but I'm going to give it a good try! Watch this space ...

No comments: