Wednesday 31 March 2010

Keep calm and eat a cupcake


Today was my day off from work and I decided to dip into the new cookery book that I was given for my birthday. It's the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook. With so many delicious goodies on offer, it was hard to know which recipe to choose first. So I went for a cupcake that has melted marshmallow in the middle and a vanilla icing with baby marshmallows on the top. I seem to have melted marshmallow all over myself and the work surfaces of the kitchen, but I'm pleased with the end result. It kind of seemed appropriate to bake cupcakes when on a Shimelle class!

7 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

So cute!
rinda

scrappyjacky said...

Looks delicious.

Denise said...

Yum scrum, it looks delicious...(wonder if she will have any left on Saturday) !!!! :-)x

Jane said...

Oh those look so pretty and delicious!

Sian said...

Ooh, I like the sound of the marshmallow middle. They look perfect for Easter too.

Scrappi Sandi said...

Such good advice!! So apt for a Shimelle class & looks very yummy too!! Enjoy!!

Rachel Brett said...

Looks delicious Deb, I love Marshmallows!