Monday 19 April 2010

New doc on the block

I love Grey's Anatomy. It feeds the hypochondriac in me. It gives me whole new medical issues to worry about. It constantly reminds me that even when something awful happens there is someone gorgeous to scrub in and say 'Good morning people, it's a lovely day for saving lives'. It reminds me that hospitals can be happy places as well as places of sadness and anxiety. That even when tired and exhausted after a 12 hour shift, doctors and nurses can still find time to play 'Doctors and Nurses' in the on call room. And of course - there's also the eye candy ;-)

First we had McDreamy

Then we had McSteamy

And then today I had an email from Sian which made me laugh so much I could hardly type a reply. Seems there is a new character chomping at the bit to get on the series.

McSherrif.

6 comments:

Sian said...

Ok, so now I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type! Brilliantly done Deb. I love it. I've said it before and I know I'll say it again..I really, really love blogland. x

Denise said...

So do I!...so where does McDreamy fit in - before Tom or after? I erm think it's before cos he is rather yummy isn't he ??...but then..Wow could you imagine Tom in a Doc's outfit (thud).

Scrappi Sandi said...

How Lovely!!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

ROFLMAO!!!
Rinda

humel said...

OK, if that's the calibre of doc then I need to start watching...

Amy said...

Good grief, you are going to make me cry with laughter!