Saturday 5 June 2010

Honey, I'm home ...!!!


Just to pop my head round the door and say 'hello' to everyone! Arrived home yesterday afternoon and already wishing I was back in Portugal. It was so pretty everywhere, the trees in bloom and oranges, limes and lemons growing wild in back gardens of tumbledown houses. A really lovely time to go.
So back to reality now, but I took a fair few photos and have a few ideas for some new pages - watch this space! I have, waiting on my shelf, a lovely album that I bought a while ago, lovely shaped pages, pale blue 'flocked' design on the cover and it's so lovely I have been scared to start using it as nothing so far has been considered worthy of its use. But I know if I don't use it soon it will gather dust until it's out of vogue and dated - so the 'Portrait of Portugal' album is about to start. It's ideal and I can hardly wait to start.
Well you guys have certainly been busy in my absence, I can see I have a lot of catching up to do. Excuse my lack of commenting, I am going to check everyone's blog out to see what you have been up to in this last week, but gradually work through one at a time. See you soon!

4 comments:

Sian said...

Welcome back :)

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

Welcome home,glad you had a nice time x

scrappyjacky said...

Welcome back...sounds like a good time was had.