Friday 4 March 2011

Distractions

Tomorrow is the March crop at Eclectic Keepsakes.   It’s going to be a good one.  For a start, Karen has promised us special goodies as it is the birthday crop.  It’s been going a year!  So I suspect that the cupcakes are going to be even more gorgeous than normal!  But it’s also going to be pretty special as my dear friend Denise is this month’s guest designer.  It’s the first time she’s done anything like this and I’m guessing she may be a little bit nervous.  She certainly won’t want any distractions by anyone turning up with a photo like this to use on their layout will she?

http://www.arbitrage.com/2009/11/moustache-monday-tom-selleck/Only joking!  I won’t be using it for my layout, but I may have a copy of it somewhere on my desk just to make her smile!

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Have a great time,Deb.

Cheri said...

Why wouldn't you use it on your layout? I'm sure there's a story to be told!

Enjoy the crop! :)

P.S. Still no book :(

Denise said...

I would love to see that photo on your layout,now why didn't I think of that for my example!-see you tomorrow...calm,I'm calm..... ;-0)

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Helllllllooooooo Tom! You girls crack me up. HAVE FUN!!! xo

humel said...

Hey, sounds like Tom had a great time at the crop!