Wednesday 29 May 2019

Always read the small print

I have always been somewhat prone to 'speed reading' and sometimes misread things if I read them too quickly.

A perfect example of this - on the Scavenger Hunt list was the following item (I thought) 

Something that should be found in Paris

Well that's a bit weird, what on earth can I think of for that?  A croissant?  The Eiffel Tower?  

Much easier when you read it properly.  

Something that should be found in pairs

Exhibit A - two raffia flower pots in the shape of shoes


4 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

ha ha ha ... something in Paris ...

great find.

Ruth said...

I think I prefer the Paris idea, to be honest !

Susanne said...

Personally I like the Paris idea as well. I say we lobby her to add it as an alternative.

alexa said...

That has made me smile :). And I've never seen raffia shoes like these before. Very cute!