Wednesday 30 September 2020

The final cut - Summertime Photo Hunt

 That's it then, summer is officially over and with it comes the conclusion of Marie-Lou's photo hunt.  It's such a fun project and I love hunting down those elusive prompts.  This year was more challenging due to lockdown restrictions etc but I got there in the end!  Are you ready for the final photos?  Here they are:

A favourite piece of jewellery - 
my wedding ring, and two rings that used to belong to my mum


Something in a knot


Something in the colours of my country flag 
(the stripes of Max's jacket and the stars from his blanket look very American, but it's also the colours of my flag - the Union Jack)


Something I have more than one of


Something in the shape of a triangle


A toy I play with 


Something that displays a rule


A leaf longer than my hand


Something that starts with the initial of my name (Dog Knees!)


Something smaller than a paper clip


Something I needed to throw away


Something that holds my favourite beverage


A rubber band in use


Something with wheels


Something inherited


Something with a rough texture


Something naturally round


Something that can go in the water


A stone/rock/pebble with some colour in it


Something with the number 7 in it

So that's a wrap!  Thank you so much, Mary-Lou, for organising the hunt, it was such good fun to find things to fit the prompts.  Please head over to her blog to see who else has participated this year.

And please also pop back here tomorrow for news of another little challenge in which I'm taking part!  







7 comments:

alexa said...

That's a great selection, and it's lovely to see the variety when they're all together - and your sense of humour showing through! I am intrigued by your "something inherited" :).

Ruth said...

What a fantastic collection of finds - lots of fun!

Patio Postcards said...

WOW to all those fabulous finds; your inherited find made me laugh. Thank you for joining in to a most challenging search this year.

Barbara Eads said...

You did it!! Congratulations in completing the challenge. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for tomorrow!

Susanne said...

Oh good job on getting them all. What fun! And we Americans would surely adopt that little fella!

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

I so enjoyed this scavenger hunt with you and Mary-Lou. Need to go check out her photos. Your rings are lovely. Love seeing Max bundled up in the colors of your flag. He is so very cute.
Dog knees...I see what you did there. I have knocked knees. I remember the pram. You went back and it was sold. Such a treasure.
Great photos, Deb.

Maggie said...

Great photos and all so well presented. Do you actually use that phone? Those were the days. I had to smile at the price tag on the roadworks lamp by the pram. It’s very worrying when things from your own lifetime become vintage treasures!