Friday 26 September 2008

21 September


My husband and I had been saying for a long time, that once we had taken our son up to university we would have a weekend break somewhere in the UK. We decided on Southwold as it is about 2 hours away and is a quaint little old fashioned British seaside town. Perfect to unwind, de-stress and explore the surrounding area. I spent a long time trying to find somewhere within our budget, close to the beach. Not many places take 2 night bookings until the winter months so it took a while to find somewhere. However, I found a lovely little one bedroomed apt overlooking a green, in the courtyard of a converted school house. I felt so happy that we had finally booked something, it was as much fun as booking our main summer holiday and it was something to look forward to after our son moving out. Little did I know what was in store ..... watch this space for 23 September page!


No comments: