Friday 5 September 2008

September 4th

A bit of background information: I work as a school secretary in the main office and also assistant to the exams officer in a large secondary school. September 4th was the first day back at school after the long summer holidays. I had kind of got into the habit of not going into work - 5 weeks is a long time to have off ! So I returned on Thursday to an overflowing 'in tray', dozens of emails, and you could not see the wood of my desk in the exams office for the amount of post results paperwork. And it suddenly occurred to me that parents of children who are miserable at the prospect of returning to school may not realise that the staff feel the same way!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Gorgeous pages - I'd better get a move on and do mine - off to me 'craft room ' now !! xx