Thursday 6 August 2009

Family tree


I enjoyed doing todays prompt and am much happier with today's finished page rather than the one which I did yesterday and will not be showing up here due to me feeling very disgruntled about it. Maybe being unsatisfied with yesterday's made me more careful with this one? Who knows ...
Anyway, I wanted to use an old photo showing my mum and dad AND me and my sister but it's impossible to find a relaxed unposed one as of course back in the olden days, cameras didn't have self timers ;-) So I show up in both photos - proudly displaying my box of Smarties in one, seems like I have had a sweet tooth forever eh?! The photos were taken in the early 60s on holiday in Looe in Cornwall - happy memories.

2 comments:

Denise said...

lovely page - thanks for email, all dealt with xxxxx c u soon xx

Unknown said...

Looks cute, wish I could see a closer view. There's a photo challenge on my blog for you, that one that's doing the rounds at the mo...