Monday 19 October 2009

Ashamed

How long since I last blogged? Surely not.

But here I am with a brand new page to show following a great day at WGC yesterday.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but the flowers were made from a sheet of patterened paper from which we cut 16 heart shapes, put them onto a brad, gave it all a scrunch and voila! Almost a corsage! Was a great technique to learn and one I think I'll do again - although I do remember getting a bit impatient by the time I had cut out the 48th heart.

There was another layout to do but, ahem, I didn't like it so went onto making the minibook which is still a work in progress. Ashamed to also admit that I was a little heavy handed and one page is looking like it could fall apart any moment soon. Nothing a bit of super-glue won't sort out though ....

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What a sweet layout!

I'm taking Shimelle's blogging class with ya...

Rachel Brett said...

This is a lovely layout Debs14, are you taking the Scrapbook blogging class?