Wednesday 21 October 2009

A Vintage Page

Whilst at the crop on Sunday I bought a page kit that was designed by Michell Jackson Mogford which I absolutely loved. I had a really nice picture of my daughter and I that was taken a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to use it in a layout. I was a little bit dubious about putting a picture that included me onto a page that had the world beautiful on it but hope people who see it will realise that it refers to the lovely young blonde in the picture and not me!
I really love the vintage feel of this page, with the pearls and little bits of glitz and glamour.
So there you go, 2 posts and 2 pages in 2 days - I think I might be getting back on track!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Beautiful page and beautiful people - good to see you back blogging xxxx