Wednesday 10 February 2010

Ikea Man

It's not often the man himself gets a whole scrap page of his own but I thought this photo warranted it!


We're not great 'flat pack' people. We haven't been to Ikea since 2007. But a storage unit was needed in the spare bedroom. Apparently, someone has been buying lots of 'stuff' that is spilling out of the study. I don't know what he's talking about! So a trip to the motherland of all that is packed flatly was in order. Now, that has to be something worth scrapbooking!

9 comments:

Liberty :) said...

love the new background and love the layout ! :)

humel said...

lol! Yes, we have a bit of a 'stuff' problem too; Ikea to the rescue! (Except that it's me who puts it together, of course...) Love the layout :-)

Denise said...

See - i told you your stash would grow a wee bit ! Love the photo - and he seems quite happy about it !xxxx

scrappyjacky said...

Funny how the 'stuff' keeps multiplying!! Our solution was a whole wall of shelving.

Sian said...

Well, despite what I said on my blog I actually do love going to Ikea, especially for excellent storage solutions :) so I think it's a brilliant subject for a layout.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the new backdrop!!! So sunny. And the burlap on the layout is awesome.
Rinda

Jennifer Grace said...

I have been bugging hubby to take me to ikea for ages, he doesn't let it happen often! But he has promised a trip this weekend so yay! I'll have to give him the slip somehow when we're in there...!!!

Amy said...

What? You have a lot of 'stuff' - who would have thought! Great page Deb :-)

Rachel Brett said...

Great page Deb and I like the new blog look.