Friday 11 October 2019

What's next?

In the last 10 days I have had a cough, a cold, conjunctivitis in both eyes, my 92 year old Mother in law had 3 falls and is now admitted to our local hospital and just to top things off ...

On Tuesday a warning message came up on my car to say that the tyre pressure in the back passenger tyre was low.  When we checked it on Wednesday, instead of being up to 2.2 bar pressure, it was 0.8.  So today I took the car down to the local tyre company ...


This nail eventually cost me £168.  ðŸ˜­

3 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

This has not been a good week. Amazing that the screw/nail was there - it begs the question of where did it come from (or do you know)? I am sending lots of healing thoughts your way. Do you think you picked up the conjunctivitis at Rosie's finger/eye poking play group?

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

Oh, Deb, so sorry you have had a tough week. It seems that when it rains, it pours. Hope the skies have cleared and things are brighter as you begin this new week.

Ruth said...

Gosh, I do hope things are looking somewhat brighter for you and yours.