I have a week off from Zumba this week. My teacher boarded a plane for South America on Saturday and won't be back for six months! She runs her classes with someone else so there'll be no excuse for becoming unfit while she is gone but just for this week there are no lessons. She is originally from Venezuela and has family dotted around South America so is spending time with her new husband travelling ... on motorbikes! What an experience.
So last week I
- Finally found a pair of trainers that I liked and seem beautifully comfortable (I have been looking for almost a year!)
- Halloween happened. We had no trick or treaters again this year - thankfully I hadn't bought a lot of sweets 'just in case' so I don't have to eat it all myself.
- We met up for lunch with two other couples which was lovely
- Although it was Guy Fawkes time, there weren't too many fireworks nearby, hopefully people had gone to organised displays. However we did have an hour where Coco was terrified and we just felt so helpless, she just stares at us as if to say 'do something, make it stop'
- Another unexpected Saturday of seeing Jon and his children. Sophie has a series of hosting work events in the lead up to Christmas and as the weather was wet and miserable, coming here for the day was a good way of entertaining the children! Funny how 'a few hours' becomes 10.30 - 6pm!