Monday 30 December 2019

2019 in 5 words

I saw this trending on Twitter - #2019in5words - summing up your year in just five words.  Not as easy as you may think!  So not only 5 words, but five versions of 5 words:

Much to be thankful for

Full of ups and downs

Now have three little grandchildren

Trying to be more healthy

and finally

Wish this cough would go

So this is the last post of 2019, and along with my trusty companion Coco I would like to wish you a happy and healthy new year, and thank you for visiting my little blog.  

See you in 2020!




4 comments:

Barbara Eads said...

You managed to sum up your year pretty concisely. I don't think I could do it in just 5 words either! Hope your cough leaves soon! They always linger for weeks!

Patio Postcards said...

I couldn't agree more with you about the cough thing - time to be done with it! I will give some thought to what 5 words I will use to sum up 2019. Happy New Year to you Deb & the family.

Ruth said...

That's not a bad summing up of a whole year ... and I do hope the cough has gone! Happy New Year! x

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

Having read a more recent post before getting to this one, I know you are finally feeling better. My family has been hit with something similar and whatever the bug is, it hangs on forever. Lingering cough, malaise, congestion. So glad you are over the hump.

I saw the five words thing on Instagram and picked out my 5 words but have promptly forgotten them. Oy vey I am getting so old!! Great job summing up your 2019. Ups and downs is right!!