Friday 4 December 2020

Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt

 You know I'm always up for a scavenger photo hunt - and there's another one starting over at Patio Postcards which is hosted with Eileen at A bracelet of days

I've never joined in with the Winter one before but thought that it will be an ideal project for Winter 2020.

So as an introduction to the hunt, I've dived straight in with No 10 - Work in progress


Yes folks, it's Christmas card time again.  Cards are bought, address labels printed, stamps ready to stick on envelopes and pen ready for writing messages inside.  I'm going to spread this out over a few days this year, usually I set aside one evening but then the messages on the final few cards are always slightly shorter than those I did at the start when I was full of enthusiasm!  

Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

A fabulous start to the WPSH. I was also busy with Christmas cards yesterday. Hot chocolate with a little something extra, Christmas music & snow falling, I felt as if I could have been part of a Hallmark Christmas movie (lol).

Barbara Eads said...

I'm impressed that you've started your cards so early! I haven't sent cards in years. I do love getting them, but anymore now-a-days, it's just a card with a signature. I prefer the ones with a newsy letter inside!

Ruth said...

Bit late in commenting, but my cards are still a work in progress - less than a dozen to go!