Friday 14 May 2010

What is love?

Someone sent me these quotes in an email and I just wanted to share.

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth. Billy -Age 4
Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your french fries without making them give you any of theirs. Chrissy - Age 6
Love is what makes you smile when you're tired. Terri Age 4
Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. Bobby Age 7
If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate. Nikka Age 6
Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it every day. Noelle Age 7
Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day. Mary Ann Age 4
When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you. Karen Age 7
You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget. Jessica Age 8

4 comments:

Sian said...

Out of the mouths of babes, eh? I think the first one might be my favourite

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oh my - these just melt my heart.
Rinda

humel said...

These are beautiful! That last one in particular - wham.... xx

Jennifer Grace said...

Ahh, aren't they lovely?! My favourite is the one that says 'love is what makes you smile when you're tired', I'd add 'or feeling blue'. My little girl knows how to cheer me up, when I'm upset because I've burnt the dinner and I'm tired she says 'no cry mummy' and gives me a great big hug. Love is the best.