Monday 15 April 2019

Me on Monday

The yoga mat is out again this morning

Three weeks in a row!  

I'm also preparing myself for a couple of hours with Leo at lunchtime while his mum goes out to run some errands, so that'll soon wipe out any sense of peace and tranquility that I gain from the yoga.  He's such a whirlwind of energy, I must find out what he has for breakfast as it certainly keeps him full of beans for the whole of the day.  There must be some secret to all that energy.

We had a fun Sunday yesterday.  We were invited to a surprise 50th birthday party at the local golf club.  I have honestly never seen anyone in such a state of shock as when the birthday girl turned round and saw us all waiting in the restaurant.  I don't think anyone has ever seen her speechless before!  Her family did a fantastic job to keep their plans under wraps.

So what does this week hold?  An afternoon at the local theatre with Leo, his mum and sister watching 'Pongo's Party', a morning catching up with one of my oldest, closest friends, a Zumba class, hopefully the weather forecast will be accurate and we can get a bit of gardening done in the sunshine, and to finish the week we have invited some friends over to share an Indian takeaway.  And that's another week done!

Enjoy your Monday!


4 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Well done you & yoga. Yes do find out what Leo is having for breakfast - I'm sure I could change up my routine for something to get me ready for garden season - I have such plans. Sounds like a good week ahead for you :)

Ruth said...

I suspect running around after Leo is as good as any aerobics class!

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

Good for you and the yoga. I was doing so good at the end of last year with our challenge. But I've gotten out of the habit. Thanks for the nudge.
XOOX
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

Wonder what Leo does eat for breakfast? Lucia can get so worried on a single cookie before bed that they have to postpone bedtime til she runs out of energy.

Glad you are enjoying the yoga so much. Love the photo with the yoga mat on end. Zumba and yoga seem to be a great combination of relaxation and stretching with high energy workouts. I have never tried zumba but think I would probably like it.

The birthday party sounds delightful. Did you wear the dress you rediscovered in your closet? I am going to rediscover something in my closet for Easter. Just not sure what!