Thursday 11 April 2019

Thinking out loud Thursday

This Thursday ...

I'm wondering if I chose the right hair colour at the hairdressers on Tuesday.



You can't really tell by this photo but it is quite a bit different to how it was and the highlights are more of a contrast but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon.

Talking of haircuts ... 



I'm looking forward to getting this young lady to the dog groomers this morning.  Dropping her off on my way to Zumba and hopefully by the time I'm finished, she'll be smart and sweet smelling again.

Talking of looking smart ...

I'm trying to decide what to wear on Sunday.  We've been invited to a surprise 50th birthday party at our local golf club and I'm wondering if the dress I wore for Jon's wedding will still fit me.  After the wedding I hung it up in the wardrobe in Rachel's old room and then forgot all about it until I went in there looking for something else!  It's been 20 months since I wore it, what do you reckon?  

I'm also in danger of being late for my Zumba class if I don't stop typing this!

Linking up with Penny, and looking forward to reading what other people are thinking out loud about today!

6 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

From the photo your style & colour are prefect.

Catherine said...

I think your hair colour really suits you. I know how you feel about fitting into a dress. I seem to have been in casual trousers all winter and need to dress up a bit. Will anything fit? We are off to Italy straight after Easter so I’ll have a quick try on of last years summer things then run to the shops Ithink. Enjoy the party whatever you decide to wear.

Ruth said...

Both you and Coco always look lovely! The colour suits you.

alexa said...

You look super! Light and elfin :). I dread getting my Spring/summer clothes out of the wardrobe - I don't think my legs have seen the light of day since last September.

Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful hair...

have a wonderful weekend

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

Hope you have adjusted to your fresh hair color because it is lovely. Very springy. I have to get my hair cut tomorrow if I don't do another thing. And this time I am going to color it myself. Looking for ways to pinch pennies.

I have no doubt your dress will fit beautifully on Sunday. We are going to a buffet after church and I need something loose and comfy so I can enjoy the food without feeling squished in my dress!