Wednesday 18 February 2009

Project finished

Well I have now finished my 'This Year' book although it is looking in slight need of smoothing off the edges. But that is a job for whenever I have a spare 5 mins and to be honest, after seeing what can happen to these little chipboard books if you aren't gentle with them (they fall apart!) I'm a little scared to do anything heavy handed with it.

If I am totally honest, I found the size of this book a little too small and I'm not sure I would choose to use it again. Having been to the crop on Sunday and done some 12 x 12 pages, I'm back liking the larger size again. Having said that, I think I would like to try and do something with an oblong album next, I've only ever done square apart from the mini book and it might be nice to try something totally different.
I still haven't enrolled for Here, There and Everywhere and I'm not sure what it is that is making me delay doing it. I have a sneaky feeling that I will end up doing it though. Maybe I need to see some pages from people that are doing it so I can be inspired! Sounds like a cue to go Blog Searching .....!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like it! Mine's still sat in bits on the shelf, and I've not even taken the photos for it.
Don't feel inadequate by the way - the style of my pages varies wildly, dependent on how much time I spend thinking about what I want to do with them. "Baby bath" was about a month in the making in my head, and took at least two evenings to make, but I do consider that it's definitely the best I've ever done, hence my despondancy over the rejection. Thanks for the pep talk though, it helped :)